2 Days / 3 Night
Best Time To Visit:
Jan to Dec
Type Of Tour:
Nearest Railway Station:
Daringbadi (Kashmir of Odisha) is 251 KM distance from Bhubaneswar and 120 KM from Berhampur. The place is gifted with natural beauties such as pine jungles, coffee Tree, black pepper, turmeric gardens, beautiful valleys and hill view beauty. It is Famus for the climate and the natures beauty.
During winters the climate freezing of dew occurs and temperature goes down below 0 degree in early morning and in night. People come across from all over India and various place of world to explore the wildlife and natural beauty of nature.
Routes to reach Daringbadi from Brahmapur by road.
- 1st is via Sorada which is near about 120 km, (NH-59).
- 2nd via Bhanjanagar via G.Udayagiri which is around 180 km(NH-117).
- 3rd is via Mohana via Bramhanigan which is around 145 km.
Daringbadi in Around
1. Daringbadi waterfalls
2. Hill view Park
3. Nature Park
4. Herbal garden with Butterflies
5. Hill view road
6. Coffee garden- There are two Coffee & black pepper plantations maintained by soil conservation/forest department daringbadi area which are an ideal place to explore and picnic.
7. Duluri Picnic ground
8. Lovers Point, Dadubada, near Kirikuti,
9. Kirikuti ground,
10. Aemo birds near Kirikuti,
11. Belghar Sanctuary- Belghar Sanctuary, located about 50 kilometres from Daringbadi by NH 59 is famous for its rich forests, and long tusked wild elephants. There is also a wooden bungalow in Belghar which entices nature lovers. The region is inhabited by the tribal people known as the Dogria Khond the most primitive tribe of India or otherwise known as the Nakate tribes of the mountain.The tribal folks practice shifting agriculture and also use the products yielded by the forests. The local drink of the tribal people is prepared by mixing the juice extracted from salap and dead palm.
12. Rushikulya river- This river originates from the slopes of Daringbadi hills.
- 2 night Stay at in twin sharing basis at Daringibadi
- Indigo/Similar Vehicle from Bhubaneswar to Daringbadi
- Parking & Tollgate Charges
- Driver Batta
- Food will charged extra
- Guide Charges extra
- Vehicle where our vehicle will not permitted.
- Service tax extra.
PACKAGES FOR BHUBANESWAR TO DARINGBADI (3 Days 2 Night)
DAY 1: BHUBANESWAR TO DARINGIBADI
Reach Bhubaneswar. Our Vehicle will pick the guest from Bhubaneswar
Bus stand/Railway Station/Airport and Proceed for Daringibadi. Day journey to Daringibadi.
At Evening check in Hotel.
DAY 2: DARINGBADI LOCAL TOUR
Early morning visit to Coffee Plantation, Stream, Hill View Point, Lovers Point, Forest and sightseeing at Daringbadi and back to hotel in the same day.
DAY 3: DEPART FROM DARINGBADI
Early morning check out hotel and proceed to Taptapani from Daringbadi and then back to Bhubaneswar reach before evening.
PACKAGE COST (4 Adults)
- Hotel Deer Echo Resort/Similar
- Green field outside
- 24 hr room service
- Delicious Traditional Food.